Although in slots it all depends on the player’s luck, the odds, the level of volatility, the budget available to the player and last but not least, how the player will approach the game also play a big role. Here are some of the winning strategies you can use to increase your chances of winning.
Fixed bet strategy
This is one of the simplest strategies that you can implement in slot games. In this strategy, you start playing with a set budget and bet the same amount every spin until you lose everything, win enough, or simply decide to quit. The volatility here depends on the slot itself and the size of your bet, as well as the payback percentage. Play time is relative and also depends on the size of your bet, and the number of rounds you play. In this type of game, you can bet $10 per spin, aim for high wins, and have a high payback percentage. You can also bet 10 cents to avoid spending a lot and to stay in the game longer. However, this way your chance of big wins will be minimal. The third option is to bet, for example, $2 per spin, where you will make a decent profit, but at a low rate of return.
Bet up to the desired profit
The basic idea with this strategy is to start with low bets and when you get a winning combination try to double the amount using the double button. In this case, the doubling continues until you lose everything or until you win an amount you are satisfied with. This strategy has a very high rate of return and allows you to choose the budget to play with, the time to wager, and the amount to win. You can do this by following a few basic steps:
- Choose a slot that has a win duplication feature.
- Determine your playing time by dividing it by the average time per round so you know how many rounds you can play.
- Determine your budget, as well as the bet amount for each round.
- Determine the amount you want to win and when you win, use the duplicate feature.
- If the game limits the number of duplicates, then continue betting if you haven’t won enough or increase the volatility of the game by betting on only one payline.
All or nothing strategy for IGT slots
This strategy can be used on IGT slots. In it, if you reduce the number of paylines to one, the game will be able to increase the amount you bet up to the maximum allowed bet. What will follow is either losing all your money with just a few spins or taking home a pretty hefty profit. In case you bet everything and win, then the rate of return from this strategy of yours will be equal to that of the game. On some of the slots, it is between 92.97% and 96.08%.
However, there are three important things to know about this strategy:
- The maximum payout on IGT slots is $250k. So, if you bet $100 on a line and even if you win 1 million, you will only be able to take 250 thousand.
- Don’t risk playing at a casino that won’t have the ability to pay out your big winnings.
- A very important condition in general when playing slots is not to exceed your set budget. Play and when it runs out, just walk away.
Strategy for reinvesting your winnings – “Anti Martingale”
Its name suggests that it is a strategy opposite to the “Martingale” strategy in roulette. It can be applied to slot games that do not offer doubling. The key here is to start the game with a small initial bet, and in the next round bet everything you have won. You can apply this method until you make a large enough profit. If it gets to the point where it exceeds the maximum bet on the slot, then in the next round, you bet the maximum amount. The special thing about this strategy is that it has a lower volatility and therefore a lower rate of return. The advantage of this strategy is that you can apply it to any slot you choose, even if it does not have a duplicate feature. And here are some ideas:
- One is to reduce the number of paylines to one. This will also increase the volatility of the game.
- If you make a win on the first bet, it’s a good idea to remember your current balance (the one before the win is added to it). This way you are less likely to over bet in the next round.